Saturday, July 7, 2007

Terminator Yoga


Do you ever turn on the TV first thing in the morning (to check the weather, no doubt) and find that you are on the cable channel from the previous evening? Well, that very thing happened to me this morning. Terminator 2 was playing, and given that it had the best story line and special effects of all the movies, I could not pull away. Still, I really felt the need to stretch so I went ahead and did my sun salutation, a little pilates, and some lite weight work.Weird! I think if you can pull that together, it is simply a workout vs. a truly meditative thing. Still : it works!
Pictured asana: Side twist with handgun prop

4 comments:

Yogadawg said...

Nice. Here's one for you...

YoGun Yoga Studio

“We don’t practice in the heat, we pack it!”

http://www.yogadawg.com

suZen said...

Just remember: firearms don't achieve total consciousness - people do. Namaste.

flog said...

Strange!!!!!

flog said...

Or is it just peculiar?