Saturday, July 14, 2007

cabana boys with big drills

Seriously, ladies, I have tried everything I could think of to be a mobile blogger so that i could post my photos but no luck. So u will just have to trust me when I say ... Pictures forthcoming. But until then, imagine those hunky tan beach boys who set up the umbrellas and chairs with two+ -foot drills ... To sink their umbrellas, silly!

My heart goes out to chi town pal who is fantasizing that I am having an amazing family vacation with doting husband. We can all have that if we just believe...xxoo. More details later.

The really fun parts of the trip, according to the Rae boys: 1)go karts, bumper boats, bumper cars, etc. 2) Gavin's dream come true, a trip to Hooters 3) Jet ski rental















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about the dune buggie and the motor cars too. Sounds like your trip had a little bit for everyone!

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for the picture of the boys with the "big" drills ;) Ahhh... the water looks fabulous.... so glad you had a great "much needed" vacation. Our next one begins August 13th ;)