Friday, July 6, 2007

Lambchop






Last night, my friend Sue and her 'cuz Phyllis brought the sweetest little doggie that I have ever seen over to another friend's (Sharon). He is an Eskipoo - an American Eskimo bred with a miniature poodle. Sharon's first comment is that he looks exactly like the lamb cake that I make at Easter!!! When Sue figures out her new phone (the photo you see is an imposter), she is going to forward a picture . . . of little "Lambchop" - which Phyllis, the rescuer, has affectionately dubbed the little guy. She has decided that the new owner gets to name him, because she doesn't know his name. He is six months old and was rescued because the owner is dying. Trust me, this dog is cute. And house trained. And all of 10 pounds (= little poop in the yard) Call me if you are interested . . .and the breeder has more puppies, but those will cost you!!! It's a new boutique breed!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, The cake does resemble the little doggie. And no...I haven't figured out how to synch up my pictures yet! Help! Feeling very blond when it comes to my Blackberry. As it is, I can't remember my Blog PW...figuring the damn phone out is just one more thing...

Anonymous said...

Good News for the doggie...alias Lambchop... He was adopted today! Yeah!

So sorry I was unable to figure out how to actually upload and authentic picture from my blackberry. I think Zen found a great substitute ;) We'll let you know when the next doggie becomes available.

Thanks for all your interest. Sue

suZen said...

A sweet dog deserves a good home . . . glad he found one. Can't wait to see his true rambunctious personality emerge!