Monday, July 2, 2007

girls just want to have fun

Sharon outside the W hotel Chicago lakeshore . . .








I'm sitting on an Atlanta marta train and am fairly confident my travel curse is over. I have another traveling skirt that looks like camo and I think that made the difference today over another cancelled American flight (so far a record 2 in 4 days). But as there truly is a reason for everything, today was a rather perfect day.

Let me show you a few fun photos (camera phone) b4 I tell u about my special day . . .







Poetry . . .



Sharon getting a makeover at Bloomies . . .Sharon riding a lion at Capitol Grille . . . Hilda in our hotel room on the phone . . . Me behind an 'artful' dress . . . all up and down Michigan Ave. . . Evening dress at nite - isn't that cool??? . . . another art effect . . . girls having brunch/Bloody Mary Quest . . . Fancy dinner out holding rather large odd shaped lamp . . . more brunch & more bloody mary's . . .





























No comments: