Friday, August 3, 2007

I can't stop

OK, I admit, I am more than obsessed with the new HBO series: John from Cincinatti. I am actually learning new skills (I think). It is starting to crop up in my everyday converstations with everyone I interact with. For instance, I mentioned this to my husband, who is starting a new business, as a case for conversational marketing, based on what HBO has done with blogs, videos, web sites, etc., many for marketing purposes but also, many from fans that love the show.

I also mentioned it to my pilates trainer, who is also expanding her business. This is what you must do should you want to explode your business!

I have started to read more, and I am still having difficulty sifting through the vast amount of information (1's and 0's - thank you, John).

But. man! is this full of dialogue that every red-blooded male will surely repeat!!! (Ladies, they love to memorize lines from movies, dontcha know! Don't they all know the lines from Caddyshack? "But I got that going for me . . . which is niceshshshsh !(sp)"

OK, something I picked up from the Episode Guide: Shaunie comments, "The pigs got Grandma." Now, don't you want to watch that with your kin?


http://www.hbo.com/johnfromcincinnati/episodes/season1/episode1.html

1 comment:

three said...

I love the show. I started a blog about it. The link is John From Cincinatti. You should come check it out!