Saturday, September 1, 2007

Stolen moments

Actually, I have stolen words from a recent email from a dear friend, just cause it made me laugh out loud. Thanks, H:

"I'm sorry you're bored--me too. How can we be this busy and be so bored? I'm exhausted and bored at the same time. I'm "exhored". . . .

In closing, I say this: I still believe that it is true that we are hot, smart, creative, hilarious, compassionate, amazing women, who are dangling just this side of sanity--but with a helluva lot of style. Double snaps to you, soul sister. Holler anytime this week-end if you need a pick-me-up. I may be developing an upper respiratory infection of some sort, which is depriving me of much-needed oxygen to my brain, but I've got my groove back! Peace, out. H"

Better to be exhored than an ex-whore, I always say!!! I also tell my kids that things aren't boring, people are . . . . so what does that make me!! A hippie-o-crit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good God! When you start quoting feeble, middle-aged nutwagons, you have really gone round the bend (and I'm right there with you!). xoxo H