Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hilarious Dog Breeds

I think I posted about "Lamb chop", a pookimo, aka eskipoo, mixed breed between an Eskimo and a poodle, who was up for adoption. My dental hygienist was telling me about her "cha-weiner," a cross between a Chiuauau and a dachshund. Here's a site that names everything crossed with a poodle, which is considered a 'designer' breed because poodles are 1) smart and 2) non-shedding.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/poodlemix.htm

Yes, Virginia, there really is a Rattle, a Rottle, and a Saint Berdoodle.

I can't really complain, owning a "WOW" (Wheaten Terrier/Chow) and a "Schnottie" (Scottie/Schnauzer) myself. Or should that be a Cheaten Terror (no pun intended) or Schnottish Terrior. OK, doesn't Gidget remind you of Donkey from Shrek???




It's all good, we love our doggies, and who says purebred is better than fun-bred??? Send me your mixed breed names and pics!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister has a golden doodle! It's cross between a golden retriever and a poodle. Her name's Ginger - she's a real sweetie. I guess if you breed more than one of them, you can call them what you choose. I like your names, myself.

Anonymous said...

http://www.markbattypublisher.com/jsp/buytramadol/#6028 tramadol dosage 627 - buy tramadol hydrochloride online uk