Sunday, June 3, 2007

On the road again


Handsome brother Scott. . .








Well, not currently, I'm parked on the sofa in my parent's house on Cold Springs Rd. in Pana, Illinois. I' m contemplating a pile of about 30 trash bags filled with stuff that I cleaned out yesterday. I need to find a place to donate the vintage 70's leisure suits that my dad used to wear; the grandkiddies old potty chairs; 20 pounds of stuffed animals; you get the drift. Wish I could haul the polyester pants back to the city where they would be scooped up, but really don't have the room (well, I could leave the kids here!). Unfortunately, the local swimming hole is under repair . . . so I don't know how much longer we will be here before we get kicked out due to bad behavior. Other than cleaning stuff out, we have enjoyed golf cart crop circles in the grass and nightly fireworks that we picked up in TN on the way here. Those zips are a blast! And the treasures we have uncovered . . . "I have dibs on the parking meter!" "typewriter" "German WWII helmet" . . . i might have 2 get a uhaul . . . I left my memory card at home in my computer!! that's ok, there are way too many memories here as it is (small tear) . . .






Transformation . . . .





























OK, just a full size basement, first floor, and garage to go . . . golf cart and windmill for sale!!! must transport from central illinois. . . .

No comments: