Monday, June 11, 2007

My dad sent me this

Thus and so, it must be OK!!! Here's what it is:

See the end of the world in 90 seconds

Some say the world will end in fire. Some say in ice. Or at least that's what Robert Frost wrote. The truth is nobody knows how the world will end. Still, that doesn't stop people from speculating.One of the more amusing versions comes from the Flash artist known as Fluid. You can check out his Doomsday scenario at AlbinoBlackSheep.com. Please be aware that the animation contains adult language and national stereotypes that will be offensive to some readers, hilarious to others. Watch the animation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this snarky brand of humor, a la South Park and the Daily Show. Humor can go a long way in opening our eyes to what's true.

As a parent, it's good to know what all these acronyms mean, such as STFU, and others, so your kids can't try to use them on you!

suZen said...

OK, I don't know what that means but I will google it and find out.

suZen said...

Subsiste Sermonem Statim = stop talking now . . . aka STFU . . . please tell me that my kids won't say that to me . . .