Monday, June 4, 2007

How you know you are spoiled . . .


Well you already knew that about me, din't ya? I am having a wee bit of Starbucks and Cafe de Paris withdrawal . . . but it sure is purty down here and it smells real good!!! It makes up for it with all the DQs . . . Gavin and I had a brief moment of frustration - drove 40 miles to drop off a donation and they were full! I even called first! But luckily they redirected me to a thrift shop that helped unload in the pouring rain. so a quick trip to dq with gavin after made everything banana split! The big success of today is that Springfield Salvation Army agreed to send a truck down to make a major pickup when they are ready! In the meantime, check out Dad's efforts: he cleaned out almost half of his den (cameron and john helped, maybe explain the fatigue later on).
Nana, feeding the troops:

this 30 year old closet has never been this empty - never! Woo hoo! This kitty loves the allergic Rae Boys

No comments: