Thursday, February 28, 2008

Transformational T-shirts

Yes, MaryJo, I did blog on this topic!! Had a little rough start to my morning, where I finally lost my temper big time, so into my closet I went and put on my Victoria Secret 'angel' tshirt for my pilates workout. . . . MJ commented on my pretty shirt and I told her it had special powers. It could change me from a screaming meemie into a placid saint. In fact, any tshirt in your closet will work just as well. If you are feeling frumpy, you just put on an old cool concert T and you will do a quick turn around (could also do a fake tattoo, or, a real one for that matter. Who's in?) Feeling out of shape, put your "pilates for hotties" tank on. Feeling unloved? Put on something that your friend or mom got you. (Jewelry works as well, especially like old boyfriend's items, etc. And you know who you are.) And if you are feeling financially stressed, fur works really well, best if it's right next to the skin! Like a Jane Fonda fur bikini. mm, hmmm.

Fashion is a right, not a privilege. And it's way better and faster than prozac.

OK. I'll be quiet now.

No comments: