Friday, November 16, 2007

Transformation of Space

Since I've returned from Italy and Cleveland :-), I've been a bit busy, helping my friend Nava (Manrisa) Alkalay open her new massage therapy and wellness center: Nava Sen Spa. Sen is the Thai name for energy meridians, similar to Chi in Chinese. Nava is her given name; she converted from Buddhism to Judaism to marry her husband, Ronnie. She was born in Phuket, Thailand; moved to NYC to operate her family's gem business, and later to Atlanta after she married Ronnie. Luckily, our friend Sharon who is an exec for a major Atlanta ad agency has provided the decorating, graphic designers, photographers, writers, and print work/signage gratis and it is phenomenal!! Now all she needs are clients. . .


Check out this room - wish you could be here for the grand opening this Sunday. I can't wait for my first Thai Yoga massage . . . I've never had one!



This is Steve and me! And Sue and Nava, crushing us with the herbal balls . . . more on that later. We're famous!!! At least we made the cut for the brochure . . . :-)

No comments: