Thursday, May 24, 2007

Girls Who Won't Post

You guys are emailing me the funniest comments so I am cutting and pasting them here: (you need to click on the comments and put them there, and you can be anonymous if you want!):

RE: Booby trap:
OK – we need a new measuring system. Instead of rolling them up and stuffing them into a cup – we could measure the length, which takes into account the sag factor. If we measured in millimeters, then they would sound really impressive – the saggier they become, the more impressive they sound.
Yvonne


Soooooooo, who says "pear shape" is bad??? Who really believes that Victoria Secrets models are REAL!!!!! I have a negative triple A, and sueded pouch middle --- don't talk to me about my "big butt". I have a husband of 27 years, 3 kids, lots of good friends and none of them care what I look like -- it does NOT define who I am. So.....there...........naaanee naanee booboo. I truly miss Yvonne..

Claudette

Your blog and the V secret is so funny! After blowing way WAy too much money there for bras that make no more of an impact on me than ones from target - I stuck with Target!
As far as the cute underwear ( now that we are getting personal) I do go for the pink. All those colors and prints are just too cute. Now the fabric is again not better than Target or kohls but neither of those are the Pink logo. Something to be said for being roped in by a name especially when the name is a princess color! Victoria has us and it is no secret!!

Kel-e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see the images for the hair color. It said "remote linking oof images is not allowed", or something like that.

Are you thinking of going for that blood red fake look? Is green really an option, or is that for fun? You could bleach it and then soak your hair in pool water all summer. Call it "natural pool green."

Who's Jerome? He's funny. I liked his comment on the VS catalogue. I hate how men eat those up! Can't they be happy with the old underwear adds from the Sear's catalogue?