Tuesday, May 29, 2007

F the President




OK, I am not a political gal, but I saw this sticker on Mindy's baby blue benz this morning after pilates . . . and I couldn't believe my eyes!!! I'm thinking, do I 'get' this bumper sticker? (Not do I buy one, but do I understand it . . .) Turns out I did! And, maybe I will!!! Check out the web site: http://fthepres.blogspot.com/

And more funnies. Keep going to the bottom of the blog, where they talk about stamps, (WTF???) and also Cheny's UnQUAILified . . .messy red version. Enjoy!

For those more conservative, you can do the "blue dot in a red state" so you don't have to 'splain it to the kiddies. http://www.bwcitypaper.com/1editorialbody.lasso?-token.folder=2006-04-06&-token.story=158456.112112&-token.subpub==
I like it that people can make clever fun of all of our politicians. I certainly have seen my share of Hilary& Bill jokes, etc. All I can say is, Barbara is OK by me . . .
P.S. I find the F word very humorous. It is perfectly OK language in the U.K., so why not here???
P.P.S. I think that blue dot looks like a funky/psychedelic 'land of the rising sun' flag, not so good.

3 comments:

suZen said...

It has been privately pointed out to me that I misspelled several names in my post. So sorry. Must be my new floofy manicure trying to type at lightnining speed. See, I did it again. And, of course, there is the wine. So let me know if you want me to go and fix it. Hope you were amused by this f-sticker as much as me. I thought it was mind-blogging. Did I mean mind-boggling? I'm not sure now because my horoscope said that I have little of substance to say. Which is basically true! xxoo

Anonymous said...

I like the blue dot much better than F..., because I'm a verbal prude. I also think the best way to change our politics is through persuasion. The F... one will only make people angry.

suZen said...

Christine, you are the only one reading my blog except Jerome! (and that's probably a good thing). I found the f*sticker intriguing! At first, I wasn't sure I understood it - and then was curious why this particular person had it on her car because it didn't 'fit' her 'image'(was it a joke? was it commentary?) I guess I should just ask! When I went to the web site, apparently it's been around for over two years (I live a totally isolated life- what can i say). It might make some people angry, but it made me laugh. (I'm weird). I wouldn't be disrespectful to the prez, but it did make me giggle. In that kind of nervous, I'm-about-to-get-in-trouble way.