Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Battle of the Bulge(s)

OK, so I went on the Victoria's Secret website to look at the swimsuits, and realize they sell the tops and bottoms separately in bra and panty sizes. So I decided that it was high time to pull out my tape measure and get real about what my size really was. There is a hot chick who demonstrates how to measure for bras, btw. I measured around my ribcage under my "bust" (now, that truly is a good name for my cleavage or lack thereof) and was horrified to find that I am a size 29!!! They don't even have bra sizes under 32!!!!! Wait a minute . . . .something's wrong here . . . .Oh, sexy chick says add five inches to determine band size. Wheew. Back to a 34. Now to measure the cup size . . . fortunately I will spare the details but apparently I am a size AAAA. Bummer. My cup runneth under. At least if I were AAA I would get car servicing. Whilst I had the tape measure out I decided to check on what really happened to my body from birthing three bighead babies. Since my bust had not changed I tackled my hips. Same as before. Now, how could that be? Waist . . . was 6 inches bigger than b4 childbirth!!!! AAAAARRRRGGHHH. I am now the classic pear shape. I think I will just get a speedo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're brave to even look at Victoria's Secret. That store is not for real women. Their models are not even real women!

I went to Land's End. Pretty, but practical.

Anonymous said...

I also feel brave to look at Victoria's Secret. Why do they keep sending me catalogs?