Thursday, May 24, 2007

Breast Cancer fundraiser at Soda Salon in June!

Probably can't see all that well, but I went with dark brown base, blonde highlights and a little, itty bitty pink streak which I can hide with a barrette . . . later, I got some strange looks at the grocery store. Not the first time!!!
BTW, Soda Salon in Roswell will be doing a fundraiser for breast cancer and will probably announce it next week! They will be offering

pale pink and hot pink extensions for $20 per - with $15 going to charity. You can do one, or you can do many. You can bet that I will be there!!! In fact, they will be having an art party on the next Alive after Five in Roswell, which I believe is June 21 st . . . and the whole event is moved down to the 120/Alpharetta Highway park area.
Ask for Erin . . . she's the one that u want!

1 comment:

Kvolk said...

I love your hair!!!! Your eyes just pop out now. Wow what a day, Lenny was in tears after graduation as he will miss everyone. He did much better during the walk. Sorry I missed you there. He insisted on taking the bus home. I thought I had a few minutes to check this out, but the bus just dropped him off ahhhhh......... I will check this out again. thanks for sharing all this great information. Debra