Thursday, March 26, 2009

It is a Marvelous Nite


Well, its a marvelous night for a moondanceWith the stars up above in your eyesA fantabulous night to make romanceneath the cover of october skiesAnd all the leaves on the trees are fallingTo the sound of the breezes that blowAnd Im trying to please to the callingOf your heart-strings that play soft and lowAnd all the nights magic seems to whisper and hushAnd all the soft moonlight seems to shine in your blush



MMMMM . . . . doesn't this just resonate at the most basic level of your being? I wish I could attach the music but the words do so much more.


It is foggy and rainy and I am awake. No one can sleep here. There must be a full moon due to the diffused and scattered light outside. Yet, a rainy cloud came in and spoiled everything! Or, maybe it redeemed itself.
I love you for reading my blog. I miss you because I have receded into myself. I will try harder.




1 comment:

Scott said...

I don't think I've heard this song, by Van Morrison. The words are interesting and now I'm curious to hear the song. I'm glad you're updating your blog again and so is Con. We'll keep reading.