Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Pat's Day!


Hello, friends. My mother was wondering whether I was writing on my blog. Frankly, I stopped. No one was reading. But it dawned on me - this was - always- for me! Occasionally, some outraged person (and I will not name you) would comment. But . . . what is this outrage for? Life is short. Well, actually, only one person became outraged because this was an experimental blog. And no one read it. Ha!

What I did learn: blogs are way more powerful than websites. We are found at the top of searches, whether we are read or not. That is pretty spectacular. What a well kept secret!

On the other hand . . . if I wanted to promote my/your business . . . I would have to stop posting my kids pics . . . all the funny things I think of. Bad language. Inappropriate content. I just can't do that.

Today, I noticed the pear tree petal snow . . . falling on cars, roads, and walkways . . . I love spring! Allergies . . .and soon to have that pea green gunk, again, on our cars, all over our decks, and tracked into the homes via our pets. Well, welcome to Atlanta. It could be worse.

The day today was perfect. I came home and just viewed the sky in my hammock. We all need this once in a while.

A friend of mine came to the conclusion today that she could go forward. That is huge! We were just having the hardest time imagining how things could be, and now it is resolved. I like how that happens.

May you be blessed with health, work, and an income. It's a different world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis! Glad to see you're posting to your blog again. Con and I always read it before and we check it every so often. I'm not sure why I happened to check it tonight and see that you posted recently, but I'm glad I did. Things are going Ok here. Just the usual.